Goody GirlsFashionBeauty BubbleHot TamalesJunk FoodTake Out

Sunday

Fiel's Great

Oh my goodness, it's already the second day of August, which means we're already approaching the end of Summer...WAIT, Not before my Flip Flop search has ended...Because Flip-Flops are a summer staple, wearing a flimsy rubber pair can make your feet & legs throb, especially when you walk fast & hard like I do, (my older sister April tells me that all the time). SOLUTION.... Fun & flirty Fiel Flip Flops. The handmade leather shoes are lined with memory foam to support your arches & ease pressure on your foot muscles... Fiels Great!
Post-stilettos, Heal your Heels in Fiels!

These are my pick, they look like they'd go with most of my Summer wardrobe







Celebs Eva Langoria Parker & Heidi Klum love & live in Fiel's Flip flops on there down time...I'm not saying you should follow in their FOOTSTEPS, literally, but I'm just sayin, is all :)




~Ms.Francois

No comments: