Goody GirlsFashionBeauty BubbleHot TamalesJunk FoodTake Out

Saturday

Goodies Goodies Goodies...OMG Goodies!!!!

Royal Tea
I couldn't even come up with a name for this post...summer is right around the corner and while perusing the net I came across these bathing suits on another blog. I had to share!! When I go to the beach I want to stand out. It is hard to find a decent swimsuit that gives you an edge over all of the other beach goers.

B. Swim Collection 2009 gives you that edge.


Gold Digger
I love this suit!
My absolute favorite!!
Off The Wall

You all know how I feel about pink!
Pink Panther

B. SWIM is a junior separates collection created for the fashion forward surf/boutique customer. The B. collection features innovative silhouettes designed with novelty prints and specialty trims, catering to the forever changing generation. Sizes range from XS to XL including D-Cups.

Great suits in all sizes for all body types and it won't break your wallet! I loves this collection!

http://www.bswim.com/
~Nique

No comments: