Goody GirlsFashionBeauty BubbleHot TamalesJunk FoodTake Out

Tuesday

Trend Alert: Minx It Up!

Usually I wrap my nails in a one color manicure, as my signature style. Here lately I've been wanting to try something new to give my natural nails a break. I originally wrapped my nib lets to help me stop biting them, which has honestly worked. As a result though, my nails are now very weak...so TIME-OUT time, it is. I brainstormed for a minute on what NEW & CREATIVE thing I could do to switch it up a bit & finally it hit me....I'm talking about, everyone's latest fashion accessory for NAILS...Minx Nail Armor !
On celebs from Beyonce to Angela Simmons Minx Nail Armor is a heat activated, stick on NAIL VENEER that can be applied to your natural nails or nail extensions. It's a solid covering that is easy to remove & is non-damaging to the nail.
There are literally 100's of designs (almost anything you can imagine), including animal prints, metallic, fishnets, shapes & flower/plaid patterns as wellTo try it out, inquire about it at your next salon visit...then ask ya self, have you been Minxed lately?
~Ms.Francois

No comments: