Goody GirlsFashionBeauty BubbleHot TamalesJunk FoodTake Out

Monday

In Other News

Celebs have been pretty busy....
Mrs.Carter has done it yet again, by Dominating Forbes Annual List of the Top Earning Young Musicians...the ladies are DOIN IT BIG TIME! B pulled in a whopping $87 million over the past 12mths. Thanks to her album, tour, film roles & product endorsements...Yes BGabrielle Union appeared equip for Fall in her Gray Military-style Jacket & Jeans...nice smile Gabby
Camila Alves, (Matthew McConaughey's Boo), & Ciara, showin off her new Do at Express "Hit the Road, Text L8tr" party. Held this weekend at Nobu, in West Hollywood. I'm really feelin the top & the cut, very cute but I kinda wish she broke up all the Red with another color...& maybe a printed shoe, something else!

SAY IT AIN'T SOOOOOOOOO....my favorite couple are over:( no warning or anything..BOMBSHELL, that's how y'all do us? I've been watching my mailbox for the wedding invitations. I won't take it completely out of the question though...it's due to conflicting time schedules...or so they say....Stay Tuned. In the meantime, they're both back on the market.
"I just want you all to know, I'm doing o.k & I really appreciate your support" she posted via blog. "Ive been reading all your comments & I really have the best fans ever, (don't you jus hear her voice in your head) . My Kim out & about this weekend...Does she look Heartbroken?:(



The media is going all bonkers because Chris Brown & Rihanna coincidentally ended up staying at Trump International Hotel & Tower- this week. The stars have been ordered by a judge not to come within 50yd of each other. (Is that a violation, they didn't know?) A rep for Rihanna insists it was an accident. Who cares..it's apparent they do.


Chris Breezy poses with two NY PD officers before participating in a Harlem's Ruckers game...oh, they're your friends now huh, just kidding:)



If the singing thing doesn't work-out, maybe he can try out for the NBA...I like a man in uniform!


Not bad Breezy


~Ms.Francois

No comments: