Goody GirlsFashionBeauty BubbleHot TamalesJunk FoodTake Out

Monday

In Other News: Weekend Recap

Keyshia Cole joined the shve your head club. She did make it her own though with the pink stars...you guys know how I feel about PINK! I love it!

Their expressions are priceless!!! I was on twitter and I heard that Jay-Z and Opray were in Brooklyn. So I jump in my car like a groupie and on my way to Lewis and Lex I get a call and the person said they left...smh
I think it is so fly that Jay-Z brought Oprah to the hood!!!! This is going to be a crazy episode. I can't wait.

Jay-Z was also in LA over the weekend for Powerhouse hosted by Power 109
He is in the Zone!!!
Black Eye Peas were there also
Remember this guy? Lil Jon made a special appearance also
Big Daddy Kane was Brooklyn at Prospect Park over the weekend. I used to love this guy!
My two favorite young fashionistas were celebrating Vanessa's 26th Birthday in the Village. They look stunning!
Lil Brother JoJo was also there for the festivities
The new Pastry
Angela and Vanessa looking fierce as usual.
~Nique

No comments: