Goody GirlsFashionBeauty BubbleHot TamalesJunk FoodTake Out

Wednesday

Don't Believe the Hype

I am a sucker for new makeup products! The commercials are so enticing that I give in and run to Target to get the latest from Maybelline, CoverGirl, and L'Oreal. I'm always trying different types of mascara because I have yet to find the perfect one for volume and length. Its either one or the other. When I saw the commerical for the "New Pulse Perfection" I was immediately hooked. So of course I went to Target and spent $12 and went home to see my eyelashes transformed. I was SOLD and was convinced that this was a great buy after the first two applications.
The third day that I used the mascara I was a little annoyed. I realized it took forever to apply the mascara. The pulses were very weak and I found myself applying it manually. To top it off the vibrating noise was too annoying. I tried again and still wasn't impressed, the mascara wasn't separating my lashes as well as I would have liked and so I just stop using it and went back to my Colossal and Lash Blast mascaras.




I am not going to buy it again. It did not live up to my expectation. I'm going to continue my quest for the best mascara. Hopefully other people's experiences with the "Pulse Perfection" was better than mine.
~Nique

No comments: