Goody GirlsFashionBeauty BubbleHot TamalesJunk FoodTake Out

Thursday

Thirsty Thursday: Pina Colada Punch

"If you like Pina Colada, takin walks in the rain"....y'all know nothin about that song!
I've been hangin out with some of my girlies, (since Cam left me all by myself :(
We've been cookin, laughing at old memories & makin/experimentin with drinks. My friend is havin a Pina Colada attack, so everything is all.....Pina Colada & whatnot, I have to say our drinks came out pretty good ,considering the first set was a little too strong, (we used too much liquor)...thumbs up on the second one!Chop lots of ice in a blender
Pina Colada Bacardi Mixer
3 Parts Malibu Rum
1/2 cup crushed pineapples
1 part cream/milk optional

Color TV
~Ms.Francois

1 comment:

Kelly Nina Kiyyah said...

Hmmm...never thought of adding crushed pineapples. Yum! Sounds good...pina coladas def hit the spot!

~Nina of *AF*