Goody GirlsFashionBeauty BubbleHot TamalesJunk FoodTake Out

Thursday

Sunny Delight

Ok it seems like Summer is here to stay and about a month ago I did a post about summer shades. Well I I guess I'm like Nicole Ritchie and just love OVERSIZED sunglasses. I just bought a burgundy pair and a leopard pair at Afro-Punk...anyway. I found a new love for a classic pair of sunglasses or "sunnies" (as the trendy people say) That classic pair is none other than
the Aviator....Ladies it is time to take off.
Created way back in the 1930s, this look will never go out of style!
Rockstar Rihanna
They come in all colors now. I love this yellow pair from Forever21
Gabrielle Union is rocking a pair of Carrera vintage Aviators
I love the gold pair. (Vintage Carrera Sunglasses)
So ladies, it does not matter if you are jet setting, hanging out pool side, having brunch at your favorite cafe, you can never go wrong with a pair of Aviators!




Here are some of my favorite looks

To purchase any of the sunglasses, click the individual pictures

~Nique

No comments: