Goody GirlsFashionBeauty BubbleHot TamalesJunk FoodTake Out

Wednesday

Nicecelly

My older sister is very Afro-centric & always pairs her style with a unique & interesting piece. She is always looking for a fresh designer that will bring their uniqueness but also include that Afro-centric type of vibe. I ran across a designer that totally filled the slot... Check out Nicelly designs

Ring Blouse Paired with Flow skirt
I love the way this is paired especially because I'm not usually a fan of black & blue together, sometimes it works but sometimes it can become scary:(

Raglan Sleeve "Pon" Jacket (indigo)
This jacket is very cute & I love the pattern....oh yeah, I almost forgot, it's reversible too, come on, it doesn't get any better than that!
Comma Dress
Which one to pick?...if I had to I'd choose, I'd pick the first one, it reminds me of leopard prints.This also looks like the perfect, secret tummy hider too!
Minninightie Bag & Celly's Mat Bag
Zoom in real close to the second bag, Celly's Mat Bag is an unraveling ear of corn, so unique, definately a very interesting clutch.


Fall in love, like I did with these comfy, yet girly fashions at NICELLY.COM for for info.
~Ms.Francois

No comments: