Goody GirlsFashionBeauty BubbleHot TamalesJunk FoodTake Out

Sunday

I Am Not My Hair: The New Movement!

Cassie has inspired yet another one. Lala Vazquez...Carmelo's fiancee, Charm School Dean, host of all of the VH1 Reunion shows, former MTV VJ...

Cassie started the "MOVEMENT"& i did a "LA LA REMIX" she had the guts to go ALL OUT & i loved it so i figured y not??
remember how ive been saying i was ready for a new look? something edgy and different??
&the great thing is the small part of my hair i did cut off is being donated 2 LOCKS OF LOVE 4cancer patients its not alot but it will help

I love it! I think it looks better than Cassie's. She also said it's just hair, it will grow back. I commend her! This is not an easy thing to do, but LaLa gets the Goody Bag approval!
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS?
~Nique

No comments: