Goody GirlsFashionBeauty BubbleHot TamalesJunk FoodTake Out

Wednesday

Whacky Wednesday: Bless Duo Fringe Glasses

Ok so Berlin based company Blessed have released their Duo Fringe Shades from the Spring/Summer runway shows.
Are they serious?

No lenses, just fringes (lol)
Only a true diva can pull these off!
10 Reasons Why I would Buy These Shades
1-High Fashion photo shoot
2-10 I WON'T BUY THESE RIDICULOUS SHADES
10 Reasons Why I WOULD NOT Buy These Shades
1. They look ridiculous
2. Shades are suppose to shade you from the sun, these don't
3. I would have the crazy fringe tan from the blazing sun rays over my eyes...not cute
4. If the wind blows they constantly sway, which can be annoyting
5. They are stupid
6. They are too expensive $262
7. They can potentially scratch my eye or eye lid, no bueno
8. They are dumb
9. I would not be able to have a clear view of what I am seeing
10. They are stupid
WOULD YOU WEAR THESE?
~Nique

No comments: