Goody GirlsFashionBeauty BubbleHot TamalesJunk FoodTake Out

Monday

Vintage Heads Rejoice!!!!!!!!!!

My baby sis, (Me-Me, she hates when I call her that around people, so Mary) came hme to visit from college & ask that I accompany her on her shopping outing...since there had been a few vintage stores I wanted to check out anyway, I saw this as a great oppurtunity to do so. Our destination, Williamsburg...first stop was Flores Antique Clothing. They had some great things inside, especially a nice selection of vintage boots. Although they had some nice stuff, I did feel they were a bit pricey for a vintage store...nonetheless I do have my eye on a bag I'm going to get!

Flores Antique Clothing
529 Grand street
(718)387-3369
Second Stop...Treasures oh my!!!!
I've heard of this vintage store from my older sister, (April), read about it in AM New York, & The Voice but never did I imagine I 'd love it so dam much. It's one of the best vintage stores I've been to. It's ginormous, with color assorted racks, great prices (very recession friendly) & has a huge accessories & shoes section. All I can remember hearing is the sweet sounds of hangers hitting the sides of the racks & "OMG, that's this or that". They even have a friendly bulldog mascot, he's not so cute but his vintage assemble is. I did manage to get a cute new bag & elastic, had too much to eat, friendly belt.lol What an experience!

Beacon's closet

Park slope
92 5th ave.
(718)230-1630

Wiliamsburg (this is the one I went to, I hear it's bigger than the Park Slope location)
88 n.11th st.
(718)486-0816
~Ms.Francois






No comments: