Mission to create and preserve the ultimate “Goody Woman.” It is HGB's goal to have the women come to this site and leave with a feeling of confidence. She will be a risk-taking, classy, confident, and trendsetting woman. She is here! Fashionably late but the ultimate “Goody Woman” has arrived! So, grab your bags and get ready for the GOODIES!
Purple Passion
Fendi
Danity Who?
Dawn Richard
Simmons Sisters
Vanessa and Angela Simmons
Moguls In The Making
Vanessa Simmons
Moguls In The Making
Angela Simmons
Food For Thought
I'm not intimidated by anyone. Everyone is made with two arms, two legs, a stomach and a head. Just think about that. -Josephine Baker
Take Risk
LaLa Vazquez
Under the Radar
LaLa Vazquez
Nobody or Nothing Will Ever Come Between Us
Jay and Bey
They Love The Goodies
Goody Bag
Delectably S.W.E.E.T...Style with Ease, Elegance & Taste We are more than just fashion!
2 comments:
OMG I LUVVV the 3rd one...is there any more info on how to create this style! I GOTTA wear my hair like this for this upcoming stepshow. :-)
Sorryyy I meant 4th pic. I don't have dreads.
Post a Comment