Goody GirlsFashionBeauty BubbleHot TamalesJunk FoodTake Out

Thursday

Now & Later: Flirty Skirt

The Flirty Skirt-this was a staple item for the Spring and Summer. Now it can be worn in the fall. Instead of spending money on pieces for the fall, go through your spring and summer wardrobe and see what can be worn Now & Later. Lets start getting the most out of our money!
This piece is great for all seasons. During the warmer seasons, Spring and Summer, this skirt would go great with a
  • Tank
  • V-Neck t-shirt
  • Strappy Heels
  • Gladiators
  • Bright colors

Now

Wear the skirt later during the cooloer seasons, Autumn and Winter with a
  • Cardigan
  • Opaque tights
  • Platforms
  • Boyfriend blazer
  • Darker colors
  • Booties


Later

I'm Gonna Stay Here Forever
featuring Nine West shoes

~Nique

2 comments:

Jazzy said...

I love this! I have about 3 or 4 flirty skirts and I was worried that I couldn't wear them after summer was over. They are just to cute to put away!

HerGoodyBag said...

Glad I could help!