Goody GirlsFashionBeauty BubbleHot TamalesJunk FoodTake Out

Saturday

The Carters: New Music and Videos


The Carters must be one of the hardest working couples in the entertainment industry. I love that no matter how busy they get they always make a way to spend QT together. Some couples don't have that balance and they do so maybe that's why the've been going so strong for so long. Other couples take note! Mrs. Carter recently released a new single "Poison" and Jay released a snippet of "Run this Town" check the videos below


I love this track from Bey. She really knows how to connect with her female audience and I'm pretty sure a lot of us have been introduced and fallen for some "Poison" good thing I didn't die! lol
OK so when the video drops I'm just waiting for more of Jay-Z and the free masons and the illuminati, devil worshiping, and NWO talk. People kill me with this. I just sit back and laugh and enjoy the music.
~Nique

No comments: