Goody GirlsFashionBeauty BubbleHot TamalesJunk FoodTake Out

Monday

America's Next Top Model-Cycle 13

On September 9, 2009 Cycle 13 of America's Next Top Model will air on the CW Network. This cycle as you may know is the "petite cycle" 5'7" and under. I wanted to audition being that I am 5'4" but I said if I make it, I'm not quitting my job so what's the point. I need security...it's a recession lol. Anyway the photos of the girls selected for this season are out and I just hope they BRING IT and represent for the vertically challenged.
Ashley
Bianca
Brittany
Courtney
Erin Jennifer
Kara
Laura
Lisa
LuLu
Nicole
Rachel
Rae
Sundai
There will be some changes to the show. Tyra has decided not to replace Paulina because of "budgetary problems" so there will be a guest judge every week and the final decision will be made by Tyra, Miss J, and Nigel. I can't wait for this season to start.
~Nique

No comments: