Goody GirlsFashionBeauty BubbleHot TamalesJunk FoodTake Out

Monday

Martin Luther King Summer Concert Series

I meant to post this such a long time ago but it is better late than never. I was reminded by my homeboy Glady when I went to his blog http://www.goglady.com/. This is the line up for the Summer Concerts at Wingate Park. What I love about these concerts is that it is my favorite price...FREE!!! These are the artist that I REALLY want to see.

Keyshia Cole and Lyfe Jennings July 13, 2009
THAT IS TODAY!!!


Robin Thicke (sorry Justin he stole my heart :-) and Jazmine Sullivan August 3, 2009. Guys watch your car windows lol


I LOVE ISRAEL HOUGHTON AND THE NEW BREED! He is definitely one of my favorite! His praise and worship songs are THEEEE BEST!!! This is so going to be a family trip with my mom and brother!
August 17, 2009 Gospel Night with Yolanda Adams
Sean Paul...I like his new song (title??) He is one reggae artist that I can actually listen to. Some of these other artist are a little to violent for me. I don't want to be poked and daggered that sounds really painful!
Caribbean Night August 24, 2009

Below you will find the entire line up and a linke for directions to Wingate Park

Martin Luther King Jr.Free Concert SeriesMondays in July and August, 2009 Presented by Borough President Marty Markowitz, this popular concert series is in its 27th season! EveryMonday evening between July 13th and August 24th, the series attracts both big-name acts and enthusiastic crowds.All shows are Free, however guests are encouraged to bring folding chairs, as seating is limited.Shows begin at 7:30PM. Directions to Wingate Field Wingate Field does not allow cameras, audio OR video recording, alcohol, pets, bottles, or smoking at the concerts.Because performers are subject to change, please call the concert hotline for updates at 718-222-06002009 LINE-UPScheduled to appear are:

Monday, July 13: Keyshia Cole
Lyfe Jennings
Monday, July 20:
The O'Jays
Russell Thompkins Jr. & The New Stylistics
Jerry Butler
Harold Melvin's Blue Notes
Monday, July 27:
Anita Baker,
Charlie Wilson
Monday, August 3:
Robin Thicke,
Jazmine Sullivan
Monday, August 10:
Teena Marie,
Jeffrey Osborne,
special guest Ruben Studdard
Monday, August 17th:Gospel Night:
Yolanda Adams,
Israel Houghton
Monday, August 24th:Annual Caribbean Night
Sean Paul,
The King of Calypso The Mighty Sparrow
Hope to see you all there!! :-)
~Nique

No comments: