Goody GirlsFashionBeauty BubbleHot TamalesJunk FoodTake Out

Friday

In Other News: Espy Edition

I was a little hesitant when it came to doing this post, but I decided to do it anyway. I've been to a million other blogs and 97% have the same tag line "and I sport fly $#!t I should win an ESPYYY" from none other than Mr. Shawn Carter. So here you have it, some looks from the 2009 Espy Awards.
I think Venus out did herself with this look! She looks gorgeous! I don't think I've ever seen her look this good before. That dress is just immaculate! Her hair and makeup just completes the look
I must say Serena hit the nail on the head with this look! She looks so regal! The hair, makeup, color and style of the dress...two thumbs up! Mel should've been your date...
I just adore Carmelo! Since his days at Syracuse. He has really stepped his style game up! I love it! The blazer, the shoes, the tie, the face...LaLa you are a lucky one :-)
Kobe, with all of that money, you let Vanessa come out the house looking like a street walker? She needs to cover the girls up. You on the other hand, VERY NICE! I'm not even a fan of yours but, VERY NICE. Vanessa's shoes get a pass because I heart RED BOTTOMS!
I think she may be the reason I speed...I was inspired by the "Show Me What You Got Video" Danica Patrick
Kendra and her baby bump. The dress is quite nice.
Mike Tyson and the Mrs. I think that face tatt compliments the suit? What about you? :-)
Derek Fisher and his wife. They get cutest couple. I love the color of her dress
Honestly, I don't even know who this is, I just like his suit and tie lol
Shawn Johnson...Olympic Gymnist and Dancing with the Stars Champion
The dress is ok...the shoes...not so much

The ESPY Awards airs Sunday July 19, 2009 @9pm on ESPN hosted by Samuel L. Jackson

What do you think? Which athlete rocked the red carpet the best?

~Nique

No comments: