Goody GirlsFashionBeauty BubbleHot TamalesJunk FoodTake Out

Friday

I Call You Pha-Real Cuz You the Truth







I think Pharrell is one of the top male fashion icons in the music industry but I can't get with this new look. I know he is about 36 yrs old but he is definitely aging himself. I guess I'm just used to the BBC skateboard look on Pharrell, but I miss that guy...



From the knees up he looks great! I love the blue trim around the blazer, but the boots are killiing me softly....How do you feel?




Neptunes Presents the Clones...Frontin' feat. Jay-Z










~Nique

2 comments:

Necole said...

I know what you mean...

I loved his skater look too.

But I'm kinda feelin the vest & tie. That's a good look on him...

As for his second look...not likin it too tough. The hat & boots don't work for me...

HerGoodyBag said...

I agree. He looks good in the vest and tie. That pic was taken a few years ago, but the boots are just horrendous lol.
~Nique