Goody GirlsFashionBeauty BubbleHot TamalesJunk FoodTake Out

Wednesday

Feather Duster

I was on HighSnobette the other day and saw these beauties
Flight of Flicker by Owlita

I love feather earrings. I just recently purchased a pair of Peacock earrings that I just LOVE! The colors in these earrings are so bright and vibrant. They are definitely the statement piece of the outfit. Pair these just like the model in the pic, with a simple tank, prefereably black or white. You do not want the attention anywhere besides your face. Pair the tank with your fav pair of dark denim skinny jeans or even a pair of cut-offs with a killer platform, complimenting any of the colors in the earrings, a bangin clutch (black leather oversized would be my choice) and a few wood bangles and you are good to go. These earrings are great for the summer and the fall so you will get your money's worth! You can purchase these at http://www.karmaloop.com/

~Nique

No comments: