Goody GirlsFashionBeauty BubbleHot TamalesJunk FoodTake Out

Monday

BET Awards 09 Pt. 3

Here are more pics of some of the stars who came out last night.
Melo...love the t-shirt
Amerie in her Alexander McQueen's and the same dress as Amber Rose
LaLa Vazquez...she looked really nice she kept it simple...I love her hair too. I like hers more than Cassie's
Lil Mess...I mean Mama...she has so much potential but what is that shag on her head?
CiCi looked beautiful in this dress. It looks like she can't eat in it but hey beauty is pain right?
My boo Trey Songz...I heart this guy
Cassie....not too pleased with this look...the dress with the boots ehhh
Ne-Yo and his "Girlfriend" Not to sure about her
My boo's Day 26...Diddy please style them better next time
Taraji *blank stare*
Kerri and Letoya looked good....legs for days LeToya!
The Queen
Amber...she's fly that's all I can say
Keyshia and Monica...they did pretty good
Fab please no bubble vests with fur in June in LA
Overall, I wasn't too pleased with the show. It was ok...highlight of the night for me of course was Jay-Z but whatever....maybe next year BET will get it together.
~Nique

No comments: