Goody GirlsFashionBeauty BubbleHot TamalesJunk FoodTake Out

Tuesday

Memorial Day Weekend...before my camera died

So I thought I charged my camera battery but I didn't :-( sad face so I only have a few pics from this fabulous weekend!
They were very stylish and ready for the warm weather...we loved their dresses...LADIES PRINTS ARE DEFINITELY IN!!!

Everyone is getting the one contrasting nail color but she took it to a new level...pink and leopard...very creative



Opening day of Dance Africa...here are the drummers
Our old dance teacher Ms. Dye...my favorite teacher all around!
Baba Chuck Davis!
LookING for shoutfits...lol...I need a gold peep toe for an event I'm going to. I thought these were cute (they are not Timberland or $39.99)
This looked interesting so I took a pic lol.
Yeah I wasn't able to capture all of the fun and excitement...I need to find my charger!!!!
~Nique

1 comment:

Tiff said...

The leopard on the nails is fire. I've never seen that before. Thanks for the idea!