Goody GirlsFashionBeauty BubbleHot TamalesJunk FoodTake Out

Saturday

I Said it B4, I'ma Say it Again, Snakeskin's IN!

Hit the ultimate fashion high when finishing off with snakeskin...Cam just bought some multi-colored snakeskin platforms too!



Phillip Lim

Declic $1400

BCBG Girls Nyree Pump

Cutesy Shoes


Proenza Schouler Blue snakeskin shoe w/black heel

This electric blue is crazy!

Tracy Porter
They appear to be so comfortable.Sam Edelman $158.95


This is the sister to the pair posted during Memorial Day weekend.Office Python Tamer Black Snake Boot

I know these are winter boots but I would have to be a risk taker & pair them with some cut-offs, laces open....These are just so bad (watch ya mouth) lol


~MS.Francois

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love the snake skin look. I just bought a great pair from Aldo's.