Goody GirlsFashionBeauty BubbleHot TamalesJunk FoodTake Out

Wednesday

Eminem

In the entertainment business, it is almost imperative not to be introduced to the nasty world of drug abuse. Some artist overcome it but some aren't as lucky as others & sometimes come close, very close, to near death experience's. Eminem has been sober for the last year, but before that, the very well known rapper said that his drug habit nearly cost him his life."If I was to give you a number of Vicodin I would actually take in a day? Any where between 10 to 20. Valium, Ambien- the numbers got so high I don't even know what I was taking," he said in July's upcoming issue of Vibe. He said he almost died after taking an unknown drug, which was later identified as methadone.I'm happy he was strong enough to defeat his drug addiction & wish him the best on his road to sobriety.~Ms.Francois

No comments: