Goody GirlsFashionBeauty BubbleHot TamalesJunk FoodTake Out

Monday

National Poetry Month

So April is National Poetry Month and one of my good friends wrote a poem for Goody Bag

My heartless heartbeat.
The passion that drives me to levels of dress unseen.
To the untrained eye, shades of life wrecklessly collide into a collage of coordinated color.
While some variations come hard as reality, others boast tones as soft as a lonely selection of velvet couture.

Hypnotizing . . Style that embraces all of the above.
The subtle kiss.
Nude color schemes and variations of earth tones, vibrant medleys of natures fabric on my mind.
See my carbon footprint's gone many shades of green.
Parties of lenses ought to immortalize this celebration because only the finest defines me, the flyest.

Minding mines, while idle minds try to analyze last seasons worst fit.
In my eyes this isn't just another thing. It is my life. My stride. My fashion. My pride . . .

By Kavi Edwards (The Kavster aaoooowwwwwww :-)

~Nique

No comments: