Goody GirlsFashionBeauty BubbleHot TamalesJunk FoodTake Out

Sunday

Spring Jackets

I've been meaning to do this post for a minute now, but because of my recent visit to the mall I couldn't put it off any longer. Whack Winter is leaving {Thank God} and now we can get rid of the huge, heavy coats. It is about to start getting warm ladies, but not warm enough where we don't need a jacket. I found some cute jackets for the Spring that will keep you warm on those cool nights and fashionable at all times!!!

I love how the bottoms flares at the hips. This is perfect for women who are not as hippy as others. It gives the illusion that you are. The yellow is gorgeous. Remember candy colors for the spring
This jacket speaks for itself. The shiny material gives it a glamorous feel. Perfect with a pair of dark denim skinny's and a cute bootie. This is the "knock-em dead" jacket. I heart it!
This can be the weekend errand jacket. You never know who you may meet or see. this jacket with an oversized tote, maybe a red ballet flat and a cute tee says "Yes I'm comfortable, but I look good" You don't want to give the impression that you tried to look fashionable and this military style jacket accomplishes that
Gio Goi Check Bomber $105
The Pink zipper is what caught my eye with this jacket. Its cute and sporty. I would so wear this with a pair of black shorts and a black wedge or platform...I'm really not in to sneakers that muchRetro Leather Bomber $140
Classic look!

I would love this coat in green!! I love the shape and pleats. Very feminine and lady like!
My frat brother Mac (click his name to visit the blog) put me on to these jackets by Mackintosh Rainwear. It is very hard to find a stylish all-weather jacket. These are definitely hot and they will keep you dry too.
I love the pattern of this coat and the belt to help cinch the waist.
A hood is perfect for the days the wind wants to be retarded and blow your umbrella away. We can get our hair wet...you know what happens when water meets processed hair...not pretty
~Nique

No comments: