Goody GirlsFashionBeauty BubbleHot TamalesJunk FoodTake Out

Friday

Girl Power Pt. 2: Beautiful



Song: 'Girls Just Want to Have Fun'
Performer: Cyndi Lauper
Sheer Lyricism: "When the working day is done, oh, girls, they wanna have fun."

Song: 'No More Drama'
Performer: Mary J. Blige
Sheer Lyricism: "No one's gonna make me hurt again."
Song: 'Independent Women'
Performer: Destiny's Child
Sheer Lyricism: 'I worked hard and sacrificed to get what I get."

Song: 'The Boss'
Performer: Diana Ross
Sheer Lyricism: "Fancy me, thought I had my degree in life and how love ought to be a run."


Song: 'Beautiful'
Performer: Christina Aguilera
Sheer Lyricism: "I am beautiful. No matter what they say. Words can't bring me down."


Ladies, Remember you are beautiful! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
~Nique

No comments: